- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department.
- We are looking for 3 talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a Warehouse Operator roles, which is based in CCBSA Midrand.
- To execute the activities within the warehouse according to the issued plan within the required operational efficiency standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan
- Ensure compliance to model stock layout for all SKUs
- Ensure stock is removed from the production lines such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability
- Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately
- Comply to housekeeping standards
- Comply to processes
- Achievement of personal operational efficiency standards
- Care for assets as per standard operational practices
- Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily
- Ensure pallets are stretch wrapped according to standard
- Sorting of all returns from trade including good stock, crates, trade replacements, etc.
- Completion of re-packing damaged product
Skills, Experience & Education
- Warehouse processes
- Warehouse performance measures
- Asset care processes
- Application of knowledge areas
- Utilization of specific assets (FLTs; pallet jacks etc.)
- Ability to use mobile devices required for the job such as HHTs
- Literate & numerate
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to learn
- Physically able to pick shipments (Labour intensive)
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12/Matric with Maths
- Must be conversant in English (as the home language or at least a first additional language)
- 6- 12 months relevant warehouse experience (load making /forklift operation)
- Valid forklift driver licence an advantage (if candidate application successful, will be trained)
- Clear criminal and credit check
- Prepared to work overtime and shifts.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
Reference Number: CCB191204-10
Function: Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Job Type: Permanent
Country: South Africa