NB: For People with Disabilities ONLY
STORE LEARNERSHIP: National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations, NQF Level 2.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO LEARNERSHIP:
• Interview and assessment (assessment tests basic level: reading, writing, numeracy and problem solving) – applicants must achieve at least 70%
• Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability done by a medical practitioner
• Applicants do not need Grade 12 but will need Grade 10
• Learners appointed for the learnership programme must complete their programme before they can apply for a permanent position
• Learners will be working in stores as a Sales Consultant. They are guaranteed 120 hours per month
Start Date: 15 January 2020
Areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town, East London, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, Pietermaritzburg and Durban ONLY – APPLICANTS MUST EITHER LIVE OR BE ABLE TO FIND ACCOMODATION IN THESE AREAS.
Applicants must send their CV, Copy of ID, Grade 12 (if available) and copy of ID to Rotenda, email: email@example.com – Subject Title: PWD – Store Learnership + Area
Due Date: 20 December 2019
The Stipend will be discussed with successful applicants. Our Client complies with National minimum wage prescribed.