We inviting South African unemployed graduate and student interns to apply for the 2020 / 21 & 2021 / 22 Internship Programme.
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5 066. 34 for Work Integrated Learning Programme and R6 083. 70 for Graduate Internship.
People who have N6 / ND / Degree in the following (All provinces):
• Accounting, Financial Management, Finance,
• Communications, Journalism, Media Studies,
• Education, Teaching,
• Human Resources Management,
• Computer Science / IT / IS,
• International Relations,
• Law, LLB,
• Management Assistant,
• Project Management,
• Property Management, Psychology,
• Public Administration, Public Management,
• Public Relations,
• Records Management,
• Risk Management,
• Social Sciences, Social Work,
• Strategic Management,
• Supply Chain Management, Logistics,
• Transport Management
• Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified TVET students with an N6 Certificate for the Work Integrated Learning (WIL) and Post school Graduates (from both Universities and TVET Colleges) for the Graduate Internship Program.
• Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Government Department.
• All sections of the Z83 form must be completed and signed.
• The application form must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV (including three recent and contactable referees) and original Certified Copies of the applicant’s ID and educational qualifications.
• Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for.
• Failure to submit the required documents will automatically disqualify the applications.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can Download and use. Get started