KFC believes that when they invest in their staff they invest in the heart of their business.
KFC commits all employees to make a difference to themselves, the staff it works to and the community they serve and they have fun in doing so. And they are proud of the way we bring back to every community in which they are located, whether something like a smile is given to all customers or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
KFC always takes care of themselves by always trying to be an excellent workplace. Their culture aims to create an environment that is friendly, fun, supportive and customer-focused.
If you would like to join the team, follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit The KFC Career Site
- Click on “Apply Now At Head Office Vacancies” or ” Apply Now For Restaurant Vacancies“
- Select the position you are interested in
- click apply!!
To work in the KFC franchise, you need the following:
- South African identification.
- Work during office hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Minimum Score 10 (or equivalent)
- KFC reserves the right to carry out employee checks, including but not limited to criminal and credit checks
- If you do not get a response within 30 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
You may also like: