MTN Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about MTN Nigeria before you apply.
Nigeria Recruitment application form is free.
- Some of the most asked questions about the MTN Nigeria Recruitment include:
- Has an Application Form MTN Nigeria 2020 been issued?
- Are there any recent vacancies by Nigerian MTN near me?
- What is Nigerian MTN recruitment available in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja?
- MTN Recruitment Portal
- I need the Nigeria 2020 MTN recruitment updates,
- How do I apply for an MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020? Just a few people.
- For this reason, we decided to create this page to provide information on the Nigerian Nigerian MTN Recruitment.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – About Company
MTN Nigeria is a South Africa multinational telecommunication company. it began its operation in Nigeria in 2001.
The company report to have over 55 million subscribers. in 2001, MTN Nigeria has led the growth in the voice market to become the biggest mobile operator in Nigeria and West Africa.
It is currently one of the most used networks in Nigeria.
Latest Vacancies at MTN Nigeria
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- CALL CENTER AGENTS
- GENERAL WORKERS
MTN SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL WORKERS WANTED.
MTN is always looking for more agents of change to join them in delivering a bold new digital world across the Middle East and Africa.
If you would like to join the MTN family, follow the steps below to apply.
Easy enough, right? In case it’s not, let’s examine each step a little more closely.
- Visit the MTN career site
- Log In/Register your CV
- Browse Available Vacancies
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by job title, description or keyword. Click on the description of the job you’re interested in and want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply Now” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can easily just log in once an opportunity arises and apply in the future.
To work at MTN you will need the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- MTN reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
Source: www. interships.info