Transnet is inviting applications for their 2020 Young Professionals-in-Training Programme currently available within in its Durban office. The purpose of the Young Professionals in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background,career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme:
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months;
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the Transnet Young Professionals-In-Training Programme in Durban, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- NQF Level 7 or BTech Degree or Bachelor Degree in fields:
- Human Resources Management;
- Behavioural Sciences;
- Social Sciences or relevant qualification within the HR discipline
- Must have above average computer skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written;
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to conduct research;
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn; and
- Good time management.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2020 Transnet Young Professionals-In-Training Programme CLICK HERE.
Closing date: 16 June 2020