The City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality is a metropolitan municipality that forms the local government of the East Rand region of Gauteng, South Africa. The municipality itself is a large suburban region east of Johannesburg.
YOU SHOULD BE A RESIDENT OF EKURHULENI TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS. HERE ARE A FEW MAIN PLACES LOCATED IN THE EKURHULENI METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY.
- GERMISTON,TEMBISA,DUDUZA,ALBERTON,BENONI,DAVEYTON,TEMBSA,ETWATWA,BRAKPAN,EDENVALE,TSAKANE,NIGEL,SPRINGS,VOSLOORUS,KWA-THEMA,KATLEHONG,LINDELANI VILLAGE,KEMPTON PARK,DUKHATHOLE,KANANA,LANGAVILLE,HARRY GWALA,HOLFONTEIN,GELUKSDAL,BOKSBURG,BAPSFONTEIN,BRESWOL,THINASONKE,TWEEFONTEIN,WATTVILLE
Experiential Training Student / Work Integrated Learning – XPHRS01 – (20000035)
Position: Experiential Training Student / Work Integrated Learning
Department: Economic Development
- City of Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING.
- Degree NQF 7 / Diploma NQF 6 / N6 Certificate in Administration
Enquiries: Colin Ramogale (011) 999 7747
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Location: Corporate
Job: Experiential Training Student / Work Integrated Learning|Unskilled and Defined Decision Making
Organization: X-Structural Positions