Apply For A Funded Learnership
Training Portal is offering funded learnerships incorporating stipends in Business Practice NQF Level 01 and End User Computing NQF Level 3. If you adhere to the minimum requirements listed below, send us your CV and all relevant documents to submit your application.
What you need in order to qualify for the learnership.
- Grade 10
- Computer literate
- Basic typing skills
- Able to see, hear and speak
- May not be enrolled for, or have completed the above-mentioned qualifications
- Able to read, write and speak English
How We Train
- State-of-the-art technology platforms and production processes.
- Rich and interactive training courses that help boost interest, engagement and motivation levels.
- Learners become part of the training process and this, in turn, yields better training results.
- Our technology allows learners to learn on-site and off-site, enabling learning anytime and anywhere.
- Full accredited learnership and learning programmes as well as rapid learning courses.
How We Give Back
- Official Training Partner of the Siyandisa Foundation Scholarship Programme.
- The scholarship programme focusses on top black male and black female Grade 12 scholars and provide them with a comprehensive scholarship support programme.
- We provide these scholars with free access to our training catalogue to assist with life skills and fundamental skills development of scholars.
No CLOSING DATE FOR OUR LEARNERSHIPS