Signa Academy is a Level 1 B-BBEE learning and training institute of the Signa Group and through it, we enable corporate South Africa to make an impact on future generations through targeted skills development and learning programmes. Signa Academy is offered nationwide to able-bodied learners and learners living with disabilities. We are involved in all industries including: Agriculture, Wholesale & Retail, Automotive, ICT, Call Centre, Project Management, Business Services and New Venture Creation.
Signa Academy is accredited by: Services SETA, TETA, INSETA, W&R SETA, AGRISETA, BANK SETA and Foodbev SETA.
All our learners receive certified qualifications through our programmes.
Signa Academy is a national training institute with over 8 permanent campuses in 5 provinces, and the establishment of temporary campuses are regularly set up on the request by a sponsor.
VIRTUAL WORKPLACE DIGITAL LEARNERSHIP.
Fully accredited NQF level 4 course aimed at empowering individuals to work effectively from home.
The opportunity focuses on the upskilling of employees through our Virtual Workplace Learnership programme. The programme can be completed online and at the pace of each employee.
This makes the programme ideal for employees working from home and helps clients maintain their B-BBEE targets even during unconventional times.
– Signa Academy believes that unemployed PLWD
represent the most marginalised population group in
– Many Signa Academy learners are PLWD and Signa
trains these candidates with care and respect for their
– Support structures that are incorporated into our
training delivery include:
• Initial profiling and skills testing to ensure that the
learner is equipped to successfully complete the
learnership in which they are enrolled;
• Sponsoring employers that are introduced upfront to
the learner and are a match in terms of the learner
capability and the potential future employment
The minimum requirements are:
- National Senior Certificate or National Certificate.
- Computer literacy.
- 18 to 30 years old.
- Speaking, reading and writing English skills.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to execute orders effectively.
- Must be detail-orientated and grasp processes quickly.