The Skills Development Corporation is a Level 2 Contributor with 51% Black Female ownership. We are an accredited learning institution specialising in Training and Learnership initiatives focused on the B-BBEE codes of good practice. The Skills Development Corporation renders excellent and affordable need specific training to all companies. We then connect these initiatives to our clients B-BBEE needs and customise our model accordingly so that we can accommodate our clients with an onsite or off site solution.
We are very proud to stand by our logo ‘We are the Difference’.
As much as our business has grown, we have enriched the lives of so many young under privileged learners. With the help of our clients’, we have given them the opportunity to excel.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
✓ To deliver top quality Education and Training.
✓ To contribute to the success of our learners and the development of their education.
✓ Create innovative solutions to our clients, to increase overall productivity.
✓ Provide excellent customer service with passion, commitment and expertise.
✓ Ensure that all customer needs and expectations are achieved.
✓ To treat every person equally, appreciating the diverse cultures of our Country.
✓ That all work undertaken will lead to successes and achievement.
✓ To learn on a day-to-day basis from all our clients, to continuously improve on our services and capabilities.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
✓Accredited Learnership Programmes
✓Accredited Skills Programmes
✓ Enterprise Development Beneficiary
✓ Supplier Development Beneficiary
✓ Socio-Economic Development Beneficiary
✓ Learner Sourcing and Placement
✓ Skills Audit
✓ WSP/ATR/Pivotal Plan
✓Application for SETA grants
✓ Skills Development Workshops
✓ Human Resource Solutions
✓ Employment Equity (Policy Development & Reporting)
- Minimum of Grade 10 passed.
- Needs to be able to read and write in English.
- Assessment test to be written before enrolment.
- Proof of disability (if disabled in terms of the employment equity act)
- Updated CV.
- 2 x Certified copies of highest qualification.
- 3 x Certified colour copies of ID.
- Bank statement or Confirmation of account (3 months).
- SARS Tax number.
- Proof of residence (In your name)
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF:
- Disabled (Including any of the following conditions, epilepsy, bipolar, albinism, physical disabilities, diabetes, asthma, sight/hearing impairments…etc.
- Between the ages of 18-28.
- African, Coloured or Indian.
There are no costs in applying for these learnerships and you are also paid while you are doing the learnership – so you should apply now!