- Here at Dis-Chem it really matters that we give our employees the greatest possible support to do their work and develop as individuals.
We want all our employees to be proud of what they achieve and feel supported to put customers first in everything they do.
No matter if you’ve just come out of school, are at University, have a degree, or just want to be inspired by the possibilities ahead of you and opportunities in a multichannel retailer, we have something for you.
Dis-Chem has been South Africa’s first choice in pharmacies since 1978, with our linked dispensaries, family clinics, non-pharmaceutical and comprehensive self-medication centres.
Our Head Office is based in Midrand, Johannesburg and we have over 150 stores spread across Southern Africa. We employ over 18 000 full-time and part-time employees, where we give our employees training to ensure that they have the greatest possible support to do their work and develop themselves as individuals.
As a leading specialist in beauty, healthy food, sport supplements, health and well-being, we offer the widest ranges in these categories and expert advice.
We have a vast network of devoted suppliers who assist in satisfying the needs of hundreds of customers on a daily basis.
Our social responsibility programme is managed through the Dis-Chem Foundation. The aim of the Foundation is to provide care and support to improve the lives of individuals while relieving the burden on communities, family and friends.
We have the following vacancies Nationwide in our stores.
- Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant (Benoni)
- Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant(Bethlehem)
- Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant(Boksburg)
- Assistant Training Manager(Boksburg)
- Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant(Johannesburg)
- Driver(Western Cape)
- Handy Man(Durban)