VKB GROUP is a modern, dynamic agricultural enterprise that has, since its establishment in 1919, continuously focused on accomplishing solutions for the changing and diverse needs of agricultural producers and related stakeholders.
The Group is also one of the prominent employers in rural Eastern Free State and rural Limpopo, and employs approximately 6 000 people. The Group forms the cornerstone of the rural economy in the Eastern Free State. As part of good corporate citizenship, the Group increasingly invests in initiatives and infrastructure for the benefit of the communities in which it trades.
At the VKB Group we are constantly seeking fresh thinking, people empathy, integrity, self-confidence and a great business head employee with a positive attitude as the most essential characteristic. Then we mix these qualities with passion and care to produce the best calibre employees for the VKB Group.
We have Various positions to be filled in our branches nation wide see the list below:
- General Worker – VKB Agriculture, Reitz Mechanization (Whole Goods)
- Driver – Distribution Centre, Bethlehem
- Floor Assistant – VKB Agriculture: Musina
- Fuel Attendant – VKB Agriculture: Musina
- General Worker: VKB Agriculture – Lephalale
- Sales Representative (Limpopo): Farmpack
- Branch Marketer, Retail Letsitele
- Weighbridge Operator Free State Oil – Villiers
- Admin Underwritings And Claims – Vkb Brokers, Harrismith
- General Worker – Retail, Cornelia
- Cashier – Retail, Cornelia
- Cashier – Retail, Reitz
- Grain Grader – Silo, Warmbad
Our vacancies starts from an entry level with relevant experience in a type of job you applyijg for been an added advantage. Use the online application method in order to be considered for the above mentioned opportunities with a Matric been a minimum requirements, together with relevant qualifications for a specied type of job.
The VKB Group as a top agricultural company, proudly boasts an extended network of industries that manages as many as possible of the commodities that are produced within its service region.