Retail Shop Assistant
Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awwwesome, where we want your little ones imaginations to run free!
The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
Then we are looking for a Shop Assistant and we would like you to join our team!!
Key Skills needed:
- Sales driven
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling and communication skills
Key Performance Areas.
- Participating in stock takes and stock counts
- Minimize stock loss
- Minimize expenses in area of responsibility
- Maximize sales in all areas
- Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer and always put the Customer first
- Ensuring that customers receive prompt and relevant service on the sales floor and by telephone
- Adhere to all basic customer service standards
- Determining customers’ requirements and advising on product range, price and warranties
- Demonstrating, explaining and advising on products to customers
- Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services
- Ensuring that goods are correctly priced and displayed
1. Matric Certificate
2. 6 (six) months retail experience
3. Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts
1. To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management
2. To undertake all mandatory and service training as required
3. Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information
4.To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s
5. Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.