Ensure that all calls are answered, and calls logged on the system for warranty replacements.
A Typical Day
- Answering of telephone calls.
- Process service calls on System.
- Communicate with clients on when service /warranty calls will be attended to.
- Phone the customers the following day to follow up on service delivery.
- Maintain and improve service quality.
- Communicate warranty service calls to service agents and technicians.
- Attend to emails received from the insurance companies and merchants.
- Ensure that filing is up to date on a daily basis.
- Handling of all other general queries.
- Attend to Insurance Claims
- Attend to AEG/Electrolux appliance claims and queries
- Attend to after hour service (Logging of calls and deal with customer queries). Work alternative weekends and public holidays.
- Computer literate
- Code 8 Drivers License
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Business English and fluency in at least one other Language
- Excellent People Skills
- Customer Orientated
- Quality Orientated
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely.