A Retail store based in Waterkloof ridge is looking for a floor sales candidate who has extensive knowledge of different paints, and other DIY products (Tools, drills, pipes inc). Must be fluent in Afrikaans & English.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Must have worked in a building material or Hardware store before (Builders, Chamberlains, paint stores, DIY inc)
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products a
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Plascon, Duram, Dulux to name a few
- Must have knowledge on how to mix the paints to make different colors
- Client satisfaction & Dealing with difficult clients
- Must be able to work over weekends (Every 2nd weekend and 2nd holiday)
- Living location: Preferably Pretoria East or not more than 15 km from Waterkloof Ridge
- Basic Salary R 7000 with 13% Commission on sales
- No Smokers please
- Must be presentable and very friendly with a hunger for sales
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||Basic Salary + Com|
|Contract Type||Full Time|