The world of Woolworths is an exciting, dynamic and challenging one that offers wonderful opportunities and growth for employees at all levels. Woolies is made up of a team of 31 000 highly motivated, passionate individuals working together to make a difference. This is our purpose.
We’re looking for people dedicated to getting the job done and delivering not merely what our customers want, but doing it in ways that bring the Woolworths difference to life. Working at Woolies is not just about a job, it’s also about the opportunities to learn new skills and grow with us. We constantly look for ways to innovate and help ensure that our business is always keeping abreast of trends and the latest developments.
Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, category or keywords. Click on the description of the job you’re interested in and want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “apply for this job” and follow the prompts.
To work at a Woolworths store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Woolworths reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity.