An opportunity has risen for customer service agents to start as soon as possible in a busy medical records processing centre.
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner over the phone
- Answer customer inquiries regarding service questions; suggest information about other services
- May be required to read from a script
- Open customer accounts by recording account information; maintain customer records by updating account information
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, warranties or terms of sale
- Sell products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have Grade 12
- Call Centre experience/ certificate is an advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- South African citizen
- Must be residing in Johannesburg
- Good communication skills and passionate about customer service
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Competent, self-motivated, honest, integrity, friendly
- Excellent Communicator
- Good teamwork.
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly.