Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire’s and Musica, the group has over 880 stores across southern Africa. Clicks Group is a leader in the healthcare market where Clicks has the largest retail pharmacy chain with over 570 in-store pharmacies, while United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD) is South Africa’s leading full-range national pharmaceutical wholesaler.
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT POLICY.
The Clicks Group have positions available starting from an entry level. Candidates who wish to obtain a qualification while working, must have a passion for the healthcare industry and the desire to deliver superior patient care must visit our website and apply for vacancies in our stores.
The positions reports to the Pharmacy Manager. Successful candidates will be contacted and receive training to meet the standard required by clicks Group and it’s customers.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified.
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for English in Matric
- Preference will be given to EE applicants
- Passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care
- Highly level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Customer service-orientated
- Sense of integrity
- Strong literacy skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Work well within a team
- Work well with people
- Able to follow instructions, procedures, principles and values
- Strong planning and organising abilities
- Able to relate and network with others
- Desire to deliver results and meet customer expectations
Other requirements including Mathematics, physical sciences, LIFE sciences and Experiences depends on the vacancy to be filled.