THE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
The Skills Development Corporation is a Level 2 Contributor with 51% Black Female ownership. We are an accredited learning institution specialising in Training and Learnership initiatives focused on the B-BBEE codes of good practice. The Skills Development Corporation renders excellent and affordable need specific training to all companies. We then connect these initiatives to our clients B-BBEE needs and customise our model accordingly so that we can accommodate our clients with an onsite or off site solution.
Through our strategically specialised structure, we can run any number of abled or disabled learners in any industry, either employed by organisations or source unemployed candidates.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES.
- To deliver top quality Education and Training.
- To contribute to the success of our learners and the development of their education.
- Create innovative solutions to our clients, to increase overall productivity.
- Provide excellent customer service with passion, commitment and expertise.
- Ensure that all customer needs and expectations are achieved.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Accredited Learnership Programmes
- Accredited Skills Programmes
- Enterprise Development Beneficiary
- Supplier Development Beneficiary
- Socio-Economic Development Beneficiary
- Learner Sourcing and Placement
- Skills Audit
- WSP/ATR/Pivotal Plan
- Application for SETA grants
- Skills Development Workshops
- Human Resource Solutions
- Employment Equity (Policy Development & Reporting)
- Minimum of Grade 10 passed
- Needs to be able to read and write in English
- Assessment test to be written before enrolment
- Proof of disability (if disabled in terms of the employment equity act)
- Updated CV
- 2 x Certified copies of highest qualification
- 3 x Certified colour copies of ID
- Bank statement or Confirmation of account (3 months)
- SARS Tax number
- Proof of residence (In your name)