We’re always looking for superstars to join us. With over 100 years in the business, more than 10 000 employees working in our support Centre, Distribution centers and in our stores across 5 countries. We’re passionate about retail, fashion and peoole.
We call our employees Phadimas, which means ” shine” in northern Sotho, so wether you’re super or analytical. You might be our new star to join our team.
At Ackermans we have a wide variety of opportunities available-from fashion to finance check out different departments below and see where you fit in.
Our planners, Designers, Buyers and product technologist ensure that our stores are merchandised with quality fashion and products that bring value to life for our customers.
From basic Bookkeeping to budgets-if you’re a creative problem, this team is for you. Highly energetic and detail-orientated, we balance more than just the books.
SUPPLY CHAIN & GROUP DISTRIBUTION CENTERS.
Supply chain engineers and distribution Centre Pickers alike; this team runs a right a tight ship to ensure the most efficient solution for getting goods from suppliers to customers.
From sales Managers and Shop Assistants to Cad Operators and Visual Merchandiser, this is the team that plans, supports and executes the meticulous magic that plays out every single day in over 700 stores across 5 countries, and as they OPS IS TOPS!
• Optimize the sales of the store through the effective implementation of business processes.
• Generate and exceed sales budget and growth.
• Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget)
• Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes.
• Effective stock management in your store.
• Exceed customer expectations.
• Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and
management of job performance.
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
Create Ackermans profile and start applying online now.