If you are a Job seeker, the first step would be to add your CV on our database so that we can start matching you with the right Employers. If you are looking for staff, simply send us a brief.
We specialize in Warehouse, Cleaning, Logistics, Construction, Security and Office Staff Recruitment and Management
We provide Full time, Temporarily and project based staffing solutions to all companies of all sizes
Our recruitment specialists offer a range of unique and flexible solutions geared for permanent positions, temporary employment services as well as skills testing and verification services.
Our Recruitment packages also include: Credit and criminal record checks, Validation of academic qualifications, Identity checks, Driver’s license checks, Psychometric testing, Reference check, Polygraphs, Pre-employment polygraph.
- CAPE TOWN
Requirements and experience depends on the type of job you applying for. We offer the following opportunities to people in and around South Africa:
Logistics, Warehousing, Administration Clerks, Health and Safety, Construction, Engineering, Sales Services, Finance, General Packaging packers, Supply Chain.
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities for our candidates.
- Ensure that Forklift Standard Operation Procedure is followed in totality, all forklift checklists are completed at the beginning of each shift and your yard controller sheet is filled in and handed in.
- Assist where required and requested to do so by Management.
- Assisting and maintaining an excellent filing system in order to help in the smooth running of the department.
- File all contribution related documents in alpha, numeric and date order
- Follow up on files requested and return of files
- Acknowledge and clarify the internal customer’s needs
Accountability for the files
General Candidates requirements.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel)
- Previous experience working on the computer an added advantage
- Good communication skills in English
222 Smit St, Johannesburg, 2000