Job opportunities closer to You.
The Job Seeking Centre Programme is an initiative by the department of social development that essentially seeks to present job opportunities closer to unemployed people in more disadvantaged communities.
It is implemented in partnership with Godisang Development and Lula way; and comprises of opening a number of Job Seeking Centres at various Development Centres, municipal premises, and community halls throughout the province, that are affiliated with the provincial DSD or provincial government in general.
Godisang Development is a non-profit organization…
aimed fighting unemployment in communities around Gauteng.
Godisang runs community –based efforts that actively
- Seek opportunities for the youth
- Offer pertinent skills to communities in relevant industries
- Equip individuals with life skills in self-improvement and job preparedness.
To play a leading role in youth, communities, and individuals by improving their quality of life through a number of initiatives.
- Core values
Godisang Development, an NGO based in Midrand has partnered with Gauteng Social Development and Lula’s way of assisting job seekers to find employment. Over 90 job vacancies available all around the Gauteng Province for Matriculates, Non-Matriculates, Graduates, and the Public in general.
- CV and CERTIFIED identity document copy
- CERTIFIED grade 12 and CERTIFIED tertiary qualifications. If you do not have the mentioned qualifications you are still welcome.
CATEGORIES / SECTORS OF JOBS OFFERED:
- DISCHEM CASHIERS
- McDonald’s CLEANERS
- DATA CAPTURES
- GENERAL ASSISTANTS
- MANAGERS AND ASSISTANT MANAGERS
- BOILER MAKERS
YOU CAN STILL APPLY FOR MANY OTHER VACANCIES NOT MENTIONED ON THE LIST ABOVE.
JOB CENTRES. 4 SIMPLE STEPS: