Learnership program to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Milling environment. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 10
- Should be under the age of 25
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mould him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB production unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Milling, by functioning within the day to day activities in order to be properly prepared for a suitable position/ post-grade as assigned by the HR Manager.
- During the training program a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the production unit/retail outlet.
- The candidate will be evaluated during the training program by a specialist who assists the candidate during the various facets and thereafter a skills evaluation will be completed by the Manager. During the entire training period various aspects must be covered, for example: the handling of clients, emotional maturity, business insights, cooperation, disposition, meeting of deadlines, presentation skills etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation
- Leadership skills