Johnsor Logistics South Africa is looking for learners interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge and skills.
After selection, the learner will be exposed to the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business. The most successful people at IBM share a distinct set of characteristics. These begin with energy and creativity, along with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
– Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
– Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem-solving skills
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Computer literate
- Experienced with using MS Office and Outlook
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work with high accuracy
- Able to quickly grasp concepts and process new information
- Able to work unattended, without supervision
- Punctual, with good time keeping
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of products and services of logistics companies
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Learnerships for Logistics include the management, supply, and implementation of the flow of an object or many objects from one point to another point. This can include packaging, manufacturing, transport, security, warehousing and more. There are multiple companies included in this field all across the Globe. It is not limited to one thing such as food, goods, liquids, chemicals or any other, it includes all things.