- empty and wash dustbins.
- Sweeping passages, floors, offices
- Scrubbing, moping and polishing floor.
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Senior Certificate/ Grade 12, ABET 2, 3, 4, Standard 8 or Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications.
- Good interpersonal skills, basic communication and literacy.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Knowledge on usage of cleaning materials and equivalent will be an added advantage.
NKIBA PROTECTION: CLEANERS
Job Description Performs general tasks and responsible for cleaning and making sure that the store and yard is always in a good condition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas with the correct supplies.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents and rest rooms and gathering.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, stock shelves and equipment of any dust.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and lavatory sinks and fixtures.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
NKIBA PROTECTION: SECURITY OFFICERS.
A well-established protection company at Tzaneen, is seeking a Security Officer to join their team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure you report for duty when and where according to your roster.
- Ensure you have been trained on and comply with Standing Operating Procedures (SOP) and understand what is expected of you – Ensure you have been briefed on the risks of the site.
- Familiarise yourself with the premises
- Show empathy to clients and have the ability to listen attentively to clients Accurate information is to be forwarded both upwards and downwards.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Have previous experience as Security Officer Must have a PSIRA Grade C Certificate or Higher.
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Reside within or around Wilgers
- Being bilingual will be an advantage.