A global pharmaceutical company has a vacancy for a Receptionist for a Learner Programme
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide front desk support
- Manage internal & external customers timely and professionally.
- Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items
- Assist in General Office Administration
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Competencies required: Communication skills
Please email the following documentation should you meet the above requirements:
- An updated CV
- Matic Results ( Grade 12 )
- Medical Certificate pertaining disability lf you are disabled
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
Application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of date of application.