- AfriGIS – AfriGIS was founded in 1997 and currently has over 90 employees located in Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town (South Africa), Dublin (Ireland) and Dhaka (Bangladesh). They are known for their ability to integrate products into innovative solutions.
AfriGIS Learnership Opportunities. The company is looking for ambitious, young individuals with a passion for technology. The Learnership is based in Pretoria and offers valuable work experience and a National Certificate (NQF 5, SAQA ID: 48872).
The company is a data management that go beyond geography to make the connections no one else sees. That’s how they find science-based answers that will help transform societies, people’s lives, and business.
- A South African citizen
- Presently unemployed
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Have a valid matric certificate
- A vibrant personality with strong interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude towards learning and work
AfriGIS Learnership Opportunities
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
Application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of date of application.
Should you comply with the requirements above please send your CV, Grade 12 certificate, and ID to