LEARNERSHIP: SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT.
Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen by birth (All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18-28
- Candidate must have a valid Information Technology Diploma/Degree in Software Development
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
Knowledge and/or experience in the following software application will be advantageous: