Call Centre / BPO / GBS, – CBD
R 4000 – R 5000
A well-established retail company is seeking contact centre agents to complete a 12-month contact centre learnership (NQF level 2).
- You will be responsible to respond to a targeted amount of calls accurately within a specific time frame thereby meeting set service standards
- Meet customer expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous to ensuring one-contact resolution
- Maintain Clubcard database by means of accurately processing information.
- Calculate Clubcard points accurately
- Assist online customers with app related queries
- Complete daily productivity reports in Microsoft Excel for any outbound work
- You will be responsible for being first port of call for customers dealing with queries.
- You will be assisting with ad hoc data capturing as well as updating customer information.
- You must have matric or equivalent
- You must be able to accurately type 20 – 30 words per minute
- You must be able to speak clearly and communicate well in English
- Recent proof of disability if you are disable (Letter from doctor, etc)
- Must be able to travel to and from work daily incl Saturdays
- Must not have completed a similar learnership at NQF2 or higher previously.
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Competent, self-motivated, honest, integrity, friendly
- Excellent Communicator
- Good teamwork.
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly.
A Call Center handles inbound and outbound calls. The representatives of a call center are individuals who answer and dial out calls. Their responsibility is to respond to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data.
In line with the company’s equity requirements, preference will be given to people living with a disability.
Should you meet all the above requirements, please click the apply link below and attach your CV and documents