THE LEADING COMPANY IN ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION SOLUTIONS AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES.
THROUGH OUR LEARNING PROGRAMS WE TRAIN INDIVIDUALS, CREATE JOBS AND FACILITATE THE DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND NEW BUSINESSES.
Signa Academy is offered nationwide to able-bodied learners and learners living with disabilities. We are involved in all industries including: Agriculture, Wholesale & Retail, Automotive, ICT, Call Centre, Project Management, Business Services and New Venture Creation.
Signa Academy is accredited by: Services SETA, TETA, INSETA, W&R SETA, AGRISETA, BANK SETA and Foodbev SETA.
All our learners receive certified qualifications through our programmes.
Signa Academy is a national training institute with over 8 permanent campuses in 5 provinces, and the establishment of temporary campuses are regularly set up on the request by a sponsor.
VIRTUAL WORKPLACE DIGITAL LEARNERSHIP.
Fully accredited NQF level 4 course aimed at empowering individuals to work effectively from home.
The opportunity focuses on the upskilling of employees through our Virtual Workplace Learnership programme. The programme can be completed online and at the pace of each employee.
This makes the programme ideal for employees working from home and helps clients maintain their B-BBEE targets even during unconventional times.
- Signa Academy believes that unemployed PLWD
- represent the most marginalised population group in South Africa.
- Many Signa Academy learners are PLWD and Signa trains these candidates with care and respect for their special needs.
- Support structures that are incorporated into our training delivery include:
Initial profiling and skills testing to ensure that the learner is equipped to successfully complete the learnership in which they are enrolled.
The minimum requirements are:
- National Senior Certificate or National Certificate.
- Computer literacy.
- 18 to 30 years old.
- Speaking, reading and writing English skills.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to execute orders effectively.
- Must be detail-orientated and grasp processes quickly.