|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Title: warehouse
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
VACANCY CIRCULAR: 049/2020
Workplace: 61 Thuso House, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
Perform operational duties to implements, coordinate, assist, monitor and track
effective visible Service delivery throughout the City. Monitor and provide a high level of service to the community and to contribute towards the key RSSC objectives pertaining to Loss Management Subdivision of the City are fulfilled.
Key Performance Areas
- Offer service delivery by means of sit inspections.
- Monitor and tracking of problems throughout the seen regions of the City of Johannesburg.
- Undertake the functions to organize files for supporting simplicity of access at all ties for administration purposes.
- Administer effective an efficient register of data on metered and non-metered services for purpose of rectifying financial adjustments on billing systems.
- Provide accurate month-end ad hoc data from reporting in the specified time frames with regards to proper functioning of the section.
- Provide and conduct effective document management including accurate electronic and /or paper filing systems on metering and non-metering records.
- Build and maintain strong relations with internal and external business units, entities key stakeholder and peers to ensure the correct focus and support around the area of specialty.
- Asset and Resource (material and tools Management.
- Comply with all relevant legislative framework including the city’s code of Ethics, policies and procedures to manage sand mitigate risk effectively.
- Grade 12 / NQF Level 4
Benefits to learners
Quality and Relevance of Training
- Improved quality of the education and training you receive;
- acquisition of the theoretical basis relevant to the occupation, as well as the ability to apply learning in the real work situation; and
- practical relevance of what you are learning.
Development of Applied Competence Required in the Workplace
You will develop the ability:
- to perform a set of job-related tasks – to actually do things;
- to understand what you are doing and why;
- to learn from what you are doing; and
- to adapt what you are doing to changes and unforeseen circumstance.
National recognition of competence
- National recognition of learning achievements that have wider application than in a single workplace of one employer;
- opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications that are portable in the industry, across sectors and internationally; and
- opportunities to obtain higher levels of competence and certification that will enhance your marketability.
How to Apply
Enquiries: Keabetswe Makola Tel No: (011) 358 301