As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world.
Visa has an exciting Learnership program that has opened for a 12-month period, intended to up skill unemployed youth. We are looking to have 6 learners join us on this 12 month journey, to acquire the necessary foundational business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments industry. Through this Learnership, you will acquire the nationally recognized Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 qualification.
- Matric/National certificate (Maximum Qualification)
- Passed Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or Accounting
- Be proficient in English, read, write and speak
- Team player with good communication skills
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage
- South African Citizen, between ages of 18 and 25 years
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment and/or participated in any other learnership
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Candidates will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
*Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Work Hours
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa