Learnership Program for People with Disabilities
SAQA ID 61591 – NQF Level 3
Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing
Who we are?
Sanlam is a leading financial services group in South Africa with our Head Office in Bellville, Cape Town.
Sanlam is committed to enhancing the growth, development and empowerment of people with disabilities in South Africa.
What we have to offer?
The Sanlam Group will be hosting a Learnership programme, (Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing), for candidates with disabilities in and Gauteng.
The Learnership programme consists of structured unit standards based learning combined with practical and workplace experience.
The Learnership programme is a vital tool to address the present lack of skills within the Financial Services Sector.
- Start date : 1 February 2021
- Programme duration : 12 months (Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months)
- Learner stipend : R4 500 per month
- Gauteng candidates: 15 candidates
- Candidates must be able to attend classes on weekdays (at Bytes People Solutions offices in Randburg – Gauteng) and will thereafter be placed at Sanlam for the workplace for practical component.
Sanlam promotes excellence and commitment towards employment equity.
Skills and Experience
- Be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid South African ID book
- Be between the age of 18-33
- Not have previously completed the Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing (SAQA ID 61591)
- Not be studying full time
- Not currently engaged be in formal employment
- Have obtained Matric with pass in English language and Mathematics
- Have a clear criminal and credit record
- Be available for interviews scheduled for Nov/Dec 2020
- Be able to start with the Learnership on 1 February 2021
- Provide medical certificate confirming nature of disability
Documents required for submission:
- Certified South African ID document (three certified copies)
- Certified matric certificate (three certified copies)
- Certified marriage certificate, if surname differs on ID (three certified copies)
- Full CV
- Proof of disability, i.e. medical certificate
- Completed SARS ITR DD Form (will be provided to candidate)
- Completed EEA1 Form (will be provided to candidate)