Kempton Park / South Africa / Production & Manufacturing / Full time
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
- Set-up and prepare multiple types of packaging equipment.
- Responsible to build and make boxes, hand packaging of bottles
- Perform quality checks
- Assist in performing changeover
- Strap and wrap products produced
- Applies correct labels
- Record all production outputs on production documentation
- Responsible for excellent housekeeping and following health and safety instructions
- Record all production and scrap outputs on production documentation
- Responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management where food contact product is produced in the plant.
- Ensure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
- Ensure housekeeping and general areas facilitates a tidy, neat Environment
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
- Std. 10/ Grade 12 or equivalent with Mathematics, is preferred
- Min. 6 months of working in a manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have flexible work availability and overtime when need be
- Capable of lifting 15 kg and to stand for a minimum of 10 hours
- Able to work with multiple types of equipment simultaneously
- High cleanliness standards for the machines and work area
ALPLA has production sites in many different countries around the world. We are aware that our values are not accepted in all of these countries and cannot be implemented in the way we would like. Indeed, we regularly encounter attitudes and behaviour that are inconsistent with our fundamental principles. We see it as a significant part of our social responsibility to operate in this diverse and inconsistent world, remain true to our principles and initiate improvements.
We view the diverse range of experience and backgrounds of our employees as a source of inspiration for the further development and success of ALPLA.
We do not tolerate discrimination, sexual harassment, child labour or forced labour, and we believe that these should be prevented at all costs.