Business Administration Learnership – Learning & Development.
- Planning, coordinating and project management of learning and development initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating strategic programmes
- E-learning platform management
- Learning and development research practices
- Capturing of and maintaining accurate training records on the employee management system
- Collate information for legal compliance reporting for BBBEE and SETA
- Assist with collating information for the submission of Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports
- Build relationships with external service providers internal stakeholders
- Assist with the progress tracking of company sponsored studies
- Assist with the administration and payment for company sponsored studies
- Financial record keeping and tracking of payments made
- General office administration for Learning & Development
- Managing training venues
To qualify for this position, you will need to have:
- a Matric with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation pertaining to Skills Development Act, labour law and project management will be advantageous.
We receive many strong applications, should you not be contacted by us within the next 5 business days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
We very much appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to keep an eye on future opportunities on internships.info
Please let us know if you have any other queries, otherwise we wish you all the best for the future.