Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
The Standard Bank Insurance Brokers in Wealth Learnership Programme
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation.
If you are interested in engaging with customers, solving their problems and have an interest in insurance than this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of banking.
In addition, you will complete a qualification in either Short / Long Term insurance Banking at an NQF level 4/5.
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience you will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the full value chain of Banking and Insurance
- Build strong Service & Sales Skills
- Analyse and Process information
- Understanding the Financial and Regulatory framework
- Understanding Customer Demands and providing appropriate solutions
- Resolving clients inquires
- Building relationships
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
Start Date: 01 March 2021
End Date: 28 February 2022
Learner Allowance: R5 000 per month
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and or Bcom in Finance/Banking related qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership