Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
The Standard Bank VAF Operations Learnership
As Group VAF our vision is “to be a leading asset-based finance and mobility solutions provider to all our clients through selected distribution channels and all regions.”
You could have the opportunity to join this dynamic team. If you are interested in driving a purpose that looks at ensuring great customer satisfaction and making the customers dream possible, this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of VAF.
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience you will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the VAF end to end value chain from Capture to Pay-out of a deal.
- In resolving clients inquires
- Building relationships
- Follows up with clients to ensure we receive outstanding documents. Ensure service excellence and the development of the client relationship.
- Ensure adherence to all standards / policies.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
THE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed and passed Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics or min symbol “C” Maths literacy
KNOWLEDGE /TECHNICAL SKILLS /EXPERTISE
Start Date: 01 April 2021
End Date: 31 March 2022
Learner Allowance: R4 000 per month
Location: Johannesburg and Durban