South Africa Gauteng
L Constantia Kloof
Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
The Business Operations Learnership
At Business Operations we are dedicated to servicing capability to business, commercial and wholesale banking across all banking products. Should you want to join a team who put the client at the centre of all we do, and make difference to the people we serve, then this is a great opportunity.
Learnership | The Business Operations Learnership
Ensure that all new account opening mandates are imaged and indexed on the system.
Mandates to be viewed and retrieved from Metrofile on existing profiles.
Ensure that all customer queries and requests are resolved within laid down turnaround time or SLA.
Build and maintain relationships with customers by ensuring customer’s requests are actioned within SLA.
To provide a consistently high level of support to both the internal and external clients in order to achieve the new business targets on a monthly basis.
Ensure all application data is accurately verified in terms of laid down procedures and a full audit of the applications is completed to ensure internal fraud is prohibited.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed and passed Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics or min symbol “C” Maths iteracy
- Be computer literat
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership or internship
Applications close 17 January 2021
- Start Date: 01 April 2021
- End Date: 31 March 2022
- Learner Allowance: R4 000 per month
- Location: Johannesburg- Constantia Kloof